Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My After School Routine 2k16






{Disclaimer: Don't mean to sound like an arse already, but unless I say otherwise, all photographs featured on this blog are my own, including this one, so please give credit if you decide to use it please and thanks k bye}

Hello my darlings, it's been a while!

I've been caught up in school stuff with the transition into my GCSE courses and I've also been trying to set up my YouTube channel. I've filmed a couple of videos, however the camera I use is my iPhone camera, and the quality bugs me so I don't think they are really good enough to upload. Maybe one day ... 

Also, I'm planning to update my blog a bit, with a new name: DizziLizzi or FizziLizzi ~ I haven't really decided yet so do let me know what you think! Oh, and unless you haven't already sussed it out, my name is actually Lizzi, not Molly Rose, I just liked the way it sounds hehe :)

Anyways, y'all are gathered here today for my after school routine, so that is what I'm going to write about. 

1. Breathe
After my longggg journey from school to home, I like to give myself a little bit of time to relax and take a deep breath. This session includes taking off my shoes, blazer and backpack, washing my hands and, in true British style, pouring myself a good old cuppa tea. I'll just sit and catch up with my own thoughts, probably with a few strawberry bon bons as they are my favourite food at the moment.

2. Pop To The Gym
Gym work is my physical section of my Duke of Edinburgh award course, so I'm training everyday and documenting it along the way (that rhymed, how exciting!). I just change into a baggy tee and some leggings, pack a lil' gym bag with typical gym stuff (water bottle, keys, money for the locker, my inhaler, headphones etc.). Shove on my trainers and I'm good to go.

3. Dinnertime
I'm young and lucky enough that my parents cook delicious dinners for me. It's the best feeling coming home from the gym to a warming home-cooked meal. Yes, yes, yes. This is the time where I'll have my second (or sometimes third oops) cup of tea of the evening. 

4. Refreshments
After dinner I hop in the shower to scrub away the marks of the day (another rhyme hehe). Then I'll just put on my pyjamas, comb through my hair brush my teeth and get started on my homework, with a cup of tea

5. Winding Down Time
This is often between the hours of eight and ten where I'll just watch some tele, watch YouTube, write my story, play some vinyl records, read, go on my phone, write a diary entry and all that jazz. I'll also have a cup of tea. And then I go to sleep.

Night!
Molly x

No comments:

Post a Comment