Sunday, March 27, 2016

March Purchases / Haul & A Lil Chit Chat

Yesterday, while my mum was receiving a fresh hairstyle at the salon, my sister and I snooped around the shops for an hour. I picked up a few knick knacks that I thought would be fun to share with you here on my blog! I apologise in advance for the rushed photography supporting this post, I couldn't quite find a nice composition so I hope it doesn't bother you too much!


I bought five things in total, and I'm very pleased with my purchases.

I love to pop into paperchase when I spend time in town, and this time round I collected a couple of items. The first being a tumblr, a sippy cup, a drinking utensil, I have no idea what to call this but I think it's so adorable! It's decorated with colourful cartoon watermelons, and features a lid and a straw which makes me more excited than it probably should. I've found it really has helped me to increase my water intake, which is something I've been attempting for a while. It's a lot more fun to drink from something pretty. I believe this costed me £7.00.

I also picked out a notebook from Paperchase, as I've always been a bit stationery mad. It pleases me immensely that I have the matching folder too. It's from the rustic raindrops collection that they have had going on these past few months {that's not the real name, I made that up.} I like that the lines are narrow inside, because I have the tiniest handwriting in the world, and often find that to be an issue for me in paperchase. The book is also thick and I like to have lots of pages for some reason. I think this only took £6.00 from me, so I'm very happy with that.

From Boots, I topped up my cleanser supply, as I'm running out of one of my favourite products which is the Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash. I use this every day, just in the shower, to keep my spots away. I am in no way a beauty expert but I'd definitely recommend this product for my fellow sufferers of eczema and it is an absolute bargain at £2.50. I spotted a little bottle of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water on offer for £1.00. I'd heard great things about this product, so I grabbed it because you can't go wrong with a price like that. I'll get back to you when I use it and see if it really is worth the hype, but also suitable for people with eczema.

Lastly, I scanned The Body Shop for their tea tree range as my friends are always rambling on about them. I settled with Tea Tree Targeted Gel, which I spent £6.50 on. I don't have much to say about it really, apart from it is very small, and the applicator is like a lipgloss stick. I'm excited to see if it ives up to my expectations!

While I'm here I might as well talk a little longer and discuss my goals for April. My German Exchange partner will be travelling here next month, so I'd like her to feel welcomed and enjoy her stay. Hopefully this will be an excuse to have a few adventures myself, as that is my main goal for April 2016, to get off my bum and do stuff. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Please leave a comment suggesting some products I should try out or your favourite shop!

Molly Rose x
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment